FOOD TOURS begin from HeART Gallery in 2020!
Re-Discover Toledo One Bite at a Time
Take a guided walking tour through several city neighborhoods where a unique and thriving food and art scene beg to be explored!
Your foodie guide will take you off the beaten path and introduce you to great local dishes while sharing stories about Toledo's rich history, street art, and architecture. Visitors and locals alike will enjoy the resurgence of energy, pop-ups, and new venues in the downtown area.
Uptown Flavors Walking Tour
Enjoy an afternoon of exquisite food and eclectic art in Toledo’s Uptown neighborhood on this guided walking tour.
• Sample a variety of ethnic cuisine from five of Uptown’s favorite restaurants.
• Admire six massive outdoor murals, including the iconic “Toledo, Loves Love” (photo op!), and learn to identify different styles of graffiti art.
• Hear the stories behind the Adam’s Street corridor from ghosts walking the halls of historic buildings to the food and art entrepreneurs who began a movement to create a community garden, a school for the arts, new restaurants, and trendy, unique gift shops.
All food and beverage tastings are included in the ticket price with generous portions that equal a full meal. The leisurely two-mile walk celebrates the farm-to-table movement in Toledo, local creatives, neighborhood history, and conversation. The tour lasts 3.0 hours (rain or shine), beginning and ending at HeART Gallery located in St Pauls Lutheran Church, 428 N.Erie Street, downtown Toledo. Parking adjacent to the church.
Flavors Made in Toledo
Experience Toledo’s craft and culinary scene in one place!
• Discover the flavors of local food entrepreneurs with a hearty buffet, sampling a vast array of sauces, spreads, butters, meats, cheeses, breads and delicious desserts, while dining in HeART Gallery.
• Learn about Toledo’s colorful culinary history, the rise of the local farm-to-table movement and slides of the local farms and food entrepreneurs serving our area.
• Sip locally produced beverages while viewing art and craft pieces on display from the creative community that makes our city an inspiring place to live and work.
All food and beverages are included in the ticket price. The 2.5-hour buffet-style meal celebrates the farm-to-table movement in Toledo, local creatives, history, and conversation for 6 – 24 people. Meet at HeART Gallery located in St Pauls Lutheran Church, 428 N.Erie Street, downtown Toledo. Parking adjacent to the church.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about tickets.