Toledo Flavors . . .
Rediscover Toledo one bite at a time!
What to Expect . . .
• Sample a variety of ethnic cuisine from four of Uptown’s favorite restaurants.
• Admire five massive outdoor murals, including the iconic “Toledo, Loves Love” (photo op!), and learn to identify different styles of graffiti art.
• Hear the stories behind the Adam’s Street corridor from ghosts walking the halls of historic buildings to the food and art entrepreneurs who began a movement to create a community garden, a school for the arts, new restaurants, and trendy, unique gift shops.
All food and beverage tastings are included in the $40 price. The leisurely two-mile walk celebrates the farm-to-table movement in Toledo, local creatives, neighborhood history, and conversation. The tour lasts 3.0 hours (rain or shine), beginning and ending at HeART Gallery located in St Pauls Lutheran Church, 428 N.Erie Street, downtown Toledo. Parking adjacent to the church.
Flavors Made in Toledo
Don't want to walk? Experience Toledo’s craft and culinary scene in one place!
• Discover the flavors of local food entrepreneurs with a hearty buffet, sampling a vast array of sauces, spreads, butters, meats, cheeses, breads and delicious desserts, while dining in HeART Gallery.
• Learn about Toledo’s colorful culinary history, the rise of the local farm-to-table movement and slides of the local farms and food entrepreneurs serving our area.
• Sip locally produced beverages while viewing art and craft pieces on display from the creative community that makes our city an inspiring place to live and work.
All food and beverages are included in the ticket price. The 2.5-hour buffet-style meal celebrates the farm-to-table movement in Toledo, local creatives, history, and conversation for 6 – 24 people. Meet at HeART Gallery located in St Pauls Lutheran Church, 428 N.Erie Street, downtown Toledo. Parking adjacent to the church.
Contact email@example.com for more information about tickets.
As Covid ends and spring weather arrives, we invite you to join us for a Food Tour along the Adams Street Corridor. We will introduce you to great local dishes while sharing stories of local history and architecture. Visitors and locals alike will enjoy the resurgence of energy, pop-ups, and new venues in the area.